Reiki, a technique from the Japanese which is used for; stress reduction & relaxation that also promotes healing. It is delivered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If your “life force energy” is low, then you are more likely to get sick and feel stress, if it is high, you are more capable of being happy and healthy!
- One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities (immune system), aids in better sleep and improves and maintains health.
- Reiki helps bring about inner peace and harmony. It can be valuable tool in the quest for spiritual growth
- Reiki also balances the mind and emotions. Regular Reiki treatments can bring about a calmer and more peaceful state of being, in which a person is better able to cope with everyday stress. This mental balance also enhances learning, memory and mental clarity. Reiki can heal mental/emotional wounds, work through dysfunction In more severe situations, Reiki can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger. Reiki can also strengthen and heal personal relationships. Because Reiki enhances your capability to love, it can open you up to the people around you and help your relationships grow. By improving your capacity for empathy, Reiki allows you to connect with people on a deeper level.
4. Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions, preventing them from being so draining and offers perspective.
5. 4. Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions, preventing them from being so draining and offers perspective.
6. On the physical level, Reiki helps to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis, sciatica ~ just to name a few. It also helps with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, and insomnia.
7. Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness. As it helps in adjusting to medicine/treatment, it also tends to reduce side-effects. For example, Chemo-therapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment.
8. Reiki can be an effective way to treat immediate problems, such as physical or mental illness (recovery from surgery, but regular treatments can also improve overall health. By helping to maintain a state of physical and emotional balance, Reiki can not only treat problems, but perhaps even prevent them from ever developing.
1 SessionYour first encounter with Reiki Therapy!
Energy BalanceKeeping your energies level!
Reiki EssentialsGiving you that edge!
MTW Training: 07919966965
C.B Fit: 07772555306
MTW Training - Any Time Fitness, Unit 24 - 25, The Swan Centre , South Yardley, Birmingham B25 8UJ
D's Muscle & Fitness, Unit 71 - 72, Biz Space LTD, Tysley Business Park, Kings Road, Birmingham B11 2AL